Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow, Boarding Passes and Other Randomness...

It's snowing. Hard. Thankfully, it really didn't start sticking until about an hour after I picked Ben up from school.

Speaking of school -- VERY cute --When I got there, the kids were outside. Krystyna's mom saw me at the door and came over to tell me they were out on the playground catching snowflakes on their tongues and deciding what flavor they were. :) On the way out, I asked Ben what flavor his snowflakes were and he said, "Snow flavored. Yum." ;) Mr. Literal like his daddy. ;) They also did this way cool snow painting that looks like it was done with some sort of shaving cream-like substance and then sprinkled with iridescent glitter... it's currently glitterifying the inside of the van, but will make it to the fridge eventually.

Anyway, we're home now and enjoying being snowed in. Better today than tomorrow is what I say! Not only do I not want to have an issue getting to the airport, but I don't want to have to think about any "deicing" of the plane that might be going on. That creeps me out.

I got our Southwest boarding passes at 10:15a.m. on the dot and still only managed to get A40, A41 and A44. The website froze after I clicked the first time or I think I might have done a little better. My MIL and FIL got A33 and A45, I think and BIL and SIL got 21 and 22. Looks like they'll be saving lots of seats! ;) I think I'll send Simon on with my mother-in-law and if she sits near my SIL and Anastasia, people will likely run for whatever seats are furthest away from the two babies and leave us lots of room. ;) At any rate, even with the A40's, we STILL will get to board before we would have if we had just gone with the "families" group that goes between A and B. so that's not too bad. One of these days, I'm going to start flying onb an airline with seat assignments though... seriously. :P

No comments: