Search This Blog

Monday, January 07, 2008

Book Recs...

Tom and I were out on our date on Saturday and we wandered through Greetings and Readings with our coffee. I found my way to the children's section and stumbled upon this book that I've decided I'm getting Ben for his birthday.

It seriously made me cry IN the store...

Here's the synopsis/excerpt from Amazon (though the excerpt they chose it doesn't do it justice)
"Each spread tells, foremost, the story of what happens month by month, from minutes after birth to baby's first birthday. Then, under the flaps, young brothers and sisters see how far they've come since. So when the main image is about a floppy two-month-old being bathed in the sink, under the flap it's: "Now you've mastered the art of bubbly disguises,/So tub time is filled with jokes and surprises.""

I also saw this book, which I think I'm going to get him too. They also have one for Only children, Middle children, and Youngest Children... so I'll probably get those last two as well. If you have been reading here for awhile, you know I'm a huge believer in the effect of birth order on kids' personalities and these books are just so cute and well written to make each child feel special, no matter where they fall in the birth line. :)

No comments: