Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cry Whine Cry Cry....

I can't put Simon down. All he does is moan and cry... even when I hold him... but even more when I try to put him down even for a second. I realize he feels awful, and I'm obliging his needing to be held constantly for the most part, but this has been ALL DAY and I am seriously going to lose it. I have been letting him to 15-minute stints in the crib (during which he sometimes actually falls asleep) just so I can eat, pee, take care of Ben... etc.

I've got Ben watching movies (I swear, he has watched tv for three days straight at this point)... but at least we've moved on to Indiana Jones (Temple of Doom, for those interested) from Star Wars. He thinks Indiana is Han Solo and keeps asking what planet he's on and where Luke, C-3PO and R2-D2 are. It's actually rather amusing.

I hope Simon is on the upswing tomorrow... :(

ETA: Oh yeah. Forgot how umm... scary T.O.D. is... we turned it off around the point where the guy tears the still-beating heart from the prisoner. Ack. Toy Story, anyone?

No comments: