Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

So Much to Do... Why Am I Sitting Here?

I just needed a minute of quiet time. Ben is back at school. (woohoo!) Simon is napping. I'm having my breakfast... finally.

* Little dude slept 13 hours again last night. That rocks.

* We started getting the stupid free paper again when the new year started even though we called and stopped it last year. For some reason, few things annoy me quite as much as that stupid paper littering my front lawn every day. Also, I am severely PMS'ing so now was NOT a good time... I will admit I got a little snippy on the phone with the cancellation department.

* I found bunkbeds for Ben's room that are perfect. There is actually a set I like better, but these are $400 cheaper, so they win.
I can't wait to order them. They are on supersale right now, so I'm debating getting them now since they will probably take until close to Ben's bday to get here anyway!

* We are leaving for Florida in 14 days! Two days in DW and five further south at the Disney resort in Vero Beach. I am excited....

*... except that now I'm concerned about flying with the little dude while he has fluid in his ears...

*... we have a doctor's appointment in the morning so I guess I'll bring it up then.

(sigh)

That's all for now... I really do need to go get something done while I have the chance. :)

No comments: