Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Airport Visits Are Way More Fun When You Aren't Actually Flying...

So much less stress! ;) I savored it because 12 days from now, we'll be the frazzled family with way too much stuff trying to make it to our gate on time. (sigh)

Ben LOVED the observation gallery and got ot burn off a lot of energy just running around and around around!


There was a nice man (actually, that guy in the picture above) there who was taking pictures of his little boy too and offered to take our picture. We so rarely get a picture of all four of us so I jumped at the chance!


I love this picture of Tom pointing out the planes taking off and landing to Ben


Playing in the airplane (he was pretending it was a starship and trying to get the other kids to go along with him)


Piloting


You can probably guess what he thought this was...(I honestly have no idea what it actually is)


Planes!


Little Dude just watching the action...


Happy with his toy and watching big brother run


Serious boy...

No comments: