Search This Blog

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Random Saturday...

Ben got his hair cut today... that was our big accomplishment. He was amazingly good and cooperative. No more crying or thrashing around. Whew! I've been letting his hair grow for awhile because I'm going for an all one length sort of bowl cut look... laugh if you must, but I think it's cute on little boys. ;) Here's the best picture I could get because he was busy running around the living room this evening and didn't want to stop to say cheese.


He has gotten back into Star Wars a little and has been playing light sabers in the living room. See below.


Simon encountered one on the floor during his travels and was intrigued.

He found it later when it was open and was even MORE intrigued. He even looked at me as if to ask, "Am I allowed to touch this? Because it's WAY cool."


I discovered the red-eye reduction setting on my camera, finally! So yay! No more devil children!

Ooh! And I've been trying out recipes from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook I got for Christmas. I made chocolate pudding tonight with avocado puree. Sounds gross right? Not at all! It even passed the super-picky three-year-old test... so I'm impressed!

Yeah, so our day was rather uneventful in case you can't tell! :) Off to enjoy a quiet evening...

No comments: