Search This Blog

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Pleasant Valley Sunday...

Tom watched the boys all morning while I massively cleaned the kitchen and the bathrooms... seriously, I think there is no greater gift he can give me than time to get things done that I have to neglect during the week because I can't manage with both kids. So YAY... I feel accomplished. :)

When Simon gets up from his nap, we're heading to the airport to let Ben play on the observation deck for awhile. We don't get to do this when we actually fly because we are too rushed. But it's such a fun family activity.

In Simonville, things are improving steadily now that he is on the antibiotic. And, unrelated, but for the last almost two weeks or so, he has settled into the most predictible and easy schedule! He sleeps all night 7-7 or so. Goes down for a nap between 9 and 9:30a.m., takes another one around 11:30 or 12. And a third sometime between 3:30 and 4p.m. It's amazing how clockwork he has gotten and it makes life so easy. :) I'm worried that our upcoming trip is going to disrupt all this good fortune... but we'll see.. If so, hopefully, he'll settle back into it quickly when we get home. :\

Off to pack the diaper bag. :) Happy Sunday, everyone!

No comments: