Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

An Update and Some Pictures...

The weather is very nice... especially if you take into consideration that I've heard it's 18 degrees at home. Yesterday, Ben had the BEST time... he got to play on the playground, miniature golf, collect shells on the beach, go on a treasure hunt, go swimming, try out a hottub, go to a bonfire and have his first smore. HIs only complaint is that he has to wear short sleeves... he has major issues with that. He's weird. ;)

Simon is sleeping quite poorly and Tom has been having to talk him for walks just to get him to GO to sleep. After that, he never stays down for very long. (sigh) But other than that, I can't complain.

Today there is a scavenger hunt for the kids that I want to take Ben on. And tomorrow, there is an "Unbirthday Party" for kids that I think he'll like.

That's pretty much it. We're just playing and relaxing and enjoying the warmth, as it will be all too soon before we head home to the freezing cold. (shiver!)

Here are a few pics from the last four days... I am still on dialup, so I had to shrink them... hope they turn out okay!

Ben on the Grand Prix Raceway at the Magic Kingdom


All of us with Figment at Epcot


Simon with Mickey at the character breakfast... he didn't even KNOW Mickey was behind him.


Mickey and Ben


Simon and Anastasia talking to each other


Ben on the beach yesterday


Pretty beach


Ben taking a break from mini golf


Roasting marshmallows


Ben and I at the campfire with his first smore

No comments: