Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sick Bay...

So both of my wee ones are sick, though I'm beginning to think they are suffering from two different things. Ben now just has what seems to be a bad cold and still has about a 100 fever and a cough. He slept until 10 this morning and is still in bed (watching tv)... and that is extraordinarily unlike him, so he must still feel awful. i'm wondering if he'll even be up for going to school tomorrow. :(

Simon, on the other hand, has a horrendous cough and a slight fever... though I've been keeping Motrin in him, so I don't know how high the fever would LIKE to be. But I've also noticed a bit of a red dotted rash on his face and I'm now thinking it's roseola. He didn't eat well most of the time we were on vacation and then of course, there was the horrible sleeping... the only thing is that there has been no crazy-high fever like when Ben had it as a baby. That's usually the biggest symptom, other than the rash that shows itself when the fever goes down. So, I'm not sure... maybe he just has a milder version of what Ben has. He's mostly happy, just wanting to nap more frequently...

Nevermind. He has what Ben has... his face is just red from the fever, which is now 103 (the old-fashioned way), and from laying in his crib. These poor kids...

Knock on wood, Tom and I are still fine. I at least don't want to get sick with it until they are both better...

No comments: