Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thinking Outloud... but if You Have Any Contributions, I'll All Ears...

Decisions, decisions... Umbrella stroller or backpack stroller for our vacation? (not doing the parks with Simon at all, so we wouldn't be using the backpack part of the backpack stroller... but it might be nice to have the option... however, he could sleep easier in the umbrella stroller as the backpack one sort of makes him sit completely upright)

How will we manage to get two giant, heavy carseats onto the airport parking lot shuttle, along with all our luggage and the two children, off the shuttle and to the checki-n... much less get them all the way through security and to the gate? This will be interesting. I'll keep you posted because really, I am VERY curious how it will be done.

Will I really WANT or NEED more than the one long sleeve shirt, which I plan on wearing on to the airport?

How many days will it take Tom and his brothers to have a sibling blowup, directly following which my mother-in-law will declare that we will never take another family vacation again so long as we all live?

How many viruses will be floating around the plane and how long will it take one of us to get one of them?

Will Simon actually sleep in a Pack n Play? And if not, what will we do since Ben will probably already be sleeping in between us?

Hmmmmm.... stay tuned. Answers to these questions and more, coming to a blog near you.

No comments: