Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Let's Just Get to Thursday...

Stressed out would be a pretty good description of yours truly right now.

Simon's surgery is in the morning and I just don't know how the night will play out. He slept all night last night from 9:30-7. And the night before, he was up to eat at 2a.m. The two nights before that, he woke up to eat at 10:30 and midnight, respectively. So what to do, what to do. Do I stuff him to the gills all day and cross my fingers and hope he sleeps all night? Do I wake him up at midnight and see if he wants a bottle? Ideally, he''ll wake up sometime between ten and midnight on his own, that would make the decision easy. (sigh)

I have to pack Ben up this evening so he's ready to go when his Nanny and Pap come to get him at crazy early o'clock tomorrow morning... because our original Ben plan his a little snag... (see below)

I found out this morning we were exposed to a stomach virus yesterday, by way of my mom (she didn't know she was sick, obviously) who watched the boys for me so I could take the registration stuff to school. She is quite not well at the moment... So we're crossing our fingers and praying firstly that she feels better and secondly that it stays far, FAR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from all of us. And if it doesn't, my alternative prayer is that it hits tomorrow night so it's cleared out by Friday morning.

Please send prayers our way... for an easy, nonhungry night for Simon and that we all stay healthy. :\

No comments: