Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2004

Whee! It's a Sale at Gymboree!

I LOVE Gymboree baby clothes. They are REALLY well made, well-fitting and they come in really cool mix-and-match sets with all kinds of pieces, which really appeals to my obsessive need to collect things. The downside is they cost more than some adult clothes! So when I noticed they slashed some prices, I was downright giddy. Of course, even their "sale" prices can be sort of steep if you get carried away. I had to restrain myself and not buy everything in the two sets that were on sale. (It was tough, lemme tell ya... ask my mom how obsessive I am about collecting every single Fisher Price Peek-a-Block)

Anyway, I got this (those are little Hedgehogs on the front)

and these to go with it.

I also got this cute little onesie: (he already has some pants to match it)


I am currently salivating over the Garden Friends collection. But it's not on sale yet.

Oh, and Rachael, you should check out the Space Trooper stuff!

I need to stay away from this website... I keep filling up my cart with things and then putting them back. This, by the way, is also how I shop at Target.

No comments: