Search This Blog

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Good Morning! Where's the Sun?

Hi. I greeting the day at 4:12a.m. Actually. It was much more passive then that. I should really say I WAS GREETED by the day er... a very awake little boy at 4:12a.m.

Benjamin didn't seem to think there was anything particularly unusual about being up to play play play at that inhumane hour. He just looked at me from behind the bars of his crib like, "Top o' the mornin' mommy! There's playin' to be done and by GUM I'm ready to get TO it!"

He wasn't at all bothered by the fact that I didn't turn on any lights when I brought him downstairs. He just crawled around in the dark and found every SINGLE one of his loud, light-up toys to play with. There is nothing on tv at that hour on the weekend, and nothing good TiVoed, so I was forced to watch some crappy MSN special from 1997 about husbands hiring hitmen to kill their wives. Fun.

I am going back to bed at some point... as soon as the boy's battery wears down. Fortunately, his battery has about the same life as the one in my laptop, so we should both be shutting down very, very soon.

Photo documentation: ;)




No comments: