Search This Blog

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Lame-O Picture People...

Our visit to Picture People did not go well. As RBelle commented on my last post, the have a bit of a reputation for being rude. Yeah, they are. They claim you don't need an appointment, but what they fail to tell you is that most people DO have an appointment and therefore, if you don't have one, you'll just have to wait an hour or so. This doesn't work when you have a baby whose naps you have timed so that he'll be perky, smiley and cheerful when you get there. They were also less than thrilled to see that my friend Jen and I were both toting our "Free Portrait!" coupons. I opted to wait for a better time with Ben and Jen went ahead and got Ryan's done. Truly, they weren't that great with him... Ryan is a smiley camera loving kid and the photographer just seemed to sort of creep him out. So I don't know if we'll go back there... might just go to Sears or Penny's. We'll see. It depends how Jen's pictures turned out. I didn't get to wait around and find out because Ben was on the verge of nap deprivation meltdown.

Tonight is Tom's college Economics alumni dinner. I never go because it's a big snooze fest of guys who sit around and talk about politics and economics. Blah. This does, however mean a baby marathon day for me. :\ I'm overwhelmed and tired just thinking about it.

That's all for now. No culinary fun tonight since Tom will be out. Has anyone tried the Tator Tot thing yet? ;)

No comments: