... since you can't catch teething. I woke up this morning with Benjamin's cold. :( ::sniffle::
Also, my car has decided to develop a malady of its own -- a case of spastic blinker. It started last Friday and I took it in on Saturday to have a new light put in. The guy at the dealership told me it had just come unplugged. Yesterday the spastic blinker started up again. Hooray. I have to try to plan all of my trips so they don't include right turns. (because seriously, who uses arm signals? I don't even think anyone knows what they mean) Soooooo, I'm dropping it off again on Friday. While it's there, they are also going to cure its case of Limp Armrest (again). Hopefully we won't have any more episodes of Window Dropsy in the near future.
The boy is 8 months old today. Official pics coming later, of course. He's almost been out as long as he was in. And that's pretty cool. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment