Search This Blog

Monday, November 01, 2004

Take Your Baby to Work Day...

This afternoon all of Tom's co-workers were bringing their babies in for a visit, so Benjamin and I went over too. The two co-workers who brought their children in both each have a newborn AND a 1-1/2 (or almost 2) year-old. Yeah. When it comes to reproduction, they aren't playing around.

Anyway, I got a glimpse of what life might be like for us in a few months with Ben and also what life might be like if I were to go ahead and get pregnant again next summer.

Yikes.

Observation #1: The toddlers make the newborns look like a cakewalk. The toddlers move FAST and I forgot how well newborns sleep through chaos. Ah those were the days.

Observation #2: Double-strollers are BIG.

Observation #3: Life looks very VERY HARD for these people.

Observation #4: Ohmahgah.

Here's a picture of some of the group;


In other news, I've been trying to make dinner more often lately. My goal has been to make SOMEthing, ANYthing at least three nights a week. Tonight's culinary endeavor was Tator Tot casserole. Hee hee... I saw it in my cookbook and I just couldn't resist. Tator Tots. Mmm. It turned out quite yummy if I do say so myself.

Tomorrow night's menu is Southwestern Chicken and Caesar salad. I'm in a groove. :)

No comments: