I cracked it open last night because the boy has a big fat pain in the butt the past week. (I mean that in the most loving, mommy'esque way... he is just being so DIFFICULT lately!) He's been making up a new schedule every day, no nap for seven hours straight some days, meltdowns as a result... won't eat very much, waking up a lot at night again (by a lot, I mean like 5 and 6 times and restless/tossing and turning the rest of the time)... lots and lots of ear-piercing, high-pitched whining around here...yada yada yada.
So, as it turns out, voila, Weeks 34-37'ish are icky ones. I read the chapter and it was like someone had been spying on our house for the last week. It's supposed to end in another three weeks or so, thank goodness. Then I get my sunny baby back until like week 46. When he returns, I'll try to enjoy sunny Ben while he lasts.
If any of you mommies are experiencing icky baby syndrome at your house too and want me to see if you are in the midst of one of these "Wonder Weeks," let me know... ;)
**update**
Here's the official "fussy chart" from the book. Thought it might help some people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment