I discovered a few days ago that I have a year-long membership to Picture People. Yes, they were annoying, but I didn't pay for the membership, it was a gift and I get free pics, so I'm sure we'll go. The problem is when. I wanted to take the boy sometime this week, I was actually thinking maybe this afternoon but then he went and hit his head (for the 80th time this week) and now he has a nice fat bruise on his forehead (again). Gr.
I'd also like to get some family pictures taken to send out with the Christmas cards but I can't decide what we'll all wear. Should we be casual or dress up? Should we be really cheesy and all match? ;) Oh the decisions. Maybe we should just all hit our heads in the same place and go with matching bruises.
On another subject, does anyone out there know much about transitioning a baby to table foods? I have a feeling I'm supposed to be doing that around now, but I'm not sure how to make the transition or exactly what is okay for him to eat. Can I give the sweet potatoes the rest of the family will eat on Thanksgiving? Or cranberry sauce? Mashed potatoes? Suggestions and advice welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment