Now I'm starting to wonder if this IS a cold. Ben's not ACTING sick at all. He has been eating more than he eats on a regular day. Plus, I've been doing some research on teething and all I can say (well, actually what Tom said when I read off the symptoms to him) was, "Check, check and CHECK!" He has it all... down to the red, dry rash on his cheek. There are just as many websites that claim all the teething "symptoms" are a big myth, especially the runny nose and other coldy things. But it's an odd coincidence that Ben has all these symptoms while cutting eight teeth, two of which are just now working their little white sharp selves out of the gums.
Also, for those who are curious, here is some info I found on the Hyland's Teething Tablets. You can also check out Hylands.com. I just gave Ben a few of the tablets, so I'll keep you posted during my "Blog Through the Snot" marathon.
No comments:
Post a Comment