The boy, while not especially fussy today, has been quite demanding of my time. Hence, no real posts so far today. He just NOW went down for his afternoon nap and I'm hoping he stays asleep long enough for me to make dinner. I also have to start two Christmas-related projects, but I KNOW that's a pipe dream for today.
Oh and one last thing. I discovered a new personal hell this afternoon. A visit to Target, WITH the boy, during Christmas shopping mayhem. OhMAHgah. It wasn't so much the boy who made my trip difficult, (though his incessant whining to be removed from the shopping cart was a bit of a hinderance)... it was more the people who were completely rude and pushy and in my way ... and a plethora of terrible drivers in the parking lot. This particular shopping center is home to Target, a grocery store, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Pet Smart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Toys R Us and Sports Authority... and in spring will add a Walmart!
Target and Walmart in the SAME shopping center!!!? There should be some kind of law against that.
Can you imagine the insanity that will descend upon this place next Christmas? I'm not going near it.
No comments:
Post a Comment