Search This Blog

Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Family Just Keeps Getting Bigger!

We have a new baby in the family! My cousin had her baby boy by c-section on Monday, November 1. He was a big boy... 8lbs. 12 oz 21 inches long! I had been waiting to post about it because I didn't know his name... I heard a rumor this morning that they decided on Garrett David. (I hope I spelled it right!)

To quote my aunt from the other day:
"No name yet. Had lots of girls names. Taylor was calling him Nobody because she had her heart set on a girl named Emily. Surprise! When we left the hospital last night she was calling him Pumpkin so we know that won't be the name."

hehehe... that will be me if I have another boy. I'm fresh outta boy's names. Bring on the girls! I have a list to use up!

Our family's newest addition...


Proud new big sis Taylor with her new little brother...

No comments: