Baby screaming. A lot. The cats have taken refuge in the basement. He screams when I hold him. Screams when I play with him. Screams when I put him in the crib. He's also rubbing his eyes a lot. I think he's mad and overtired. Or mad because he's overtired. I also think his teeth hurt and he woke up from his nap too early, neither of which I can help much with. I gave him Tylenol and tried to get him back to sleep but to no avail. It just made him scream louder.
He is not sick. He has no fever. He's eating and drinking. There is regular old "oops it rolled off the changing table" poopy. There are enough wet diapers. There appears to be nothing wrong with this child.
I really really REALLY hope this phase is over soon.
He has stopped for the time being. Why? Who knows. His efforts are now concentrated on removing every cd from the cd rack. I rankly don't care what he does as long as the screaming doesn't continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment