Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Trampoline...

My kids played on a trampoline at a friend's neighbors house yesterday... now I'm so tempted. We had been looking at those Rainbow Play systems because of a flyer we got in the mail a couple days -- they are hugely on sale right now... but this trampoline. MAN was it fun.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I guess my biggest concerns are:

a) safety... don't to have kids we invite over breaking their necks on my watch.

b) Those things are UGLY. My neighbors are gave us the stinkeye for our giant inflatable waterslide (which we now hide deeep in the backyard when we set it up). I fear if we put up a trampoline they may vote us off the island or something.

3 comments:

Periwinkle Jen said...

Funny you should mention getting a trampoline. Ryan's class had to write a persuasive letter for school. Part of the assignment was to give it to the intended recipient(us) in an envelope. Guess what his was about. Now I have to write one back with an answer and send it in. His letter makes a lot of good points if you are on the fence I can show it to you;-)

Erin said...

Jen! I want to see! Are you going to do it?

RB said...

AS a lawyer... I saw no.
Our pediatrician says NO.

However-- for active or ADHD kids, they are highly recommended.

There is your daily dose of unhelpful info.