I came across my tooth fairy supplies yesterday while I was cleaning and realized I haven't had to use them since we've been in the new house. This means no one (read: Ben. Simon's are pretty solidly hanging in there right now) has lost any teeth around here for two full years!
And honestly, I can't remember the last time he lost a tooth before we moved either, so we might actually be closing in on 2-1/2 or THREE years. He lost like eight over the course of a year and a half and then just STOPPED. That's a little weird, right?
Not that I'm complaining. I'm kind of a sub-par tooth fairy... always forgetting until the last minute and whatnot. But I DO have this to use for next time and I'm kind of excited about it. ;)
When we were at the dentist a month ago, no one had any wigglers. Ben will probably be next up though again since Simon's teeth show know hint of going anywhere anytime soon. I kind of expected that because he took SO long to get his first tooth. He had half a dozen teeth on his first birthday, but they had all just come in the month before... I remember because I was actually starting to wonder if he actually HAD teeth, my poor gummy-smiled baby...
Also, look what I dug up! :) Aww... five-year-old Ben... old house... (cry)


3 comments:
Totally unrelated, but MAN does Ben's hair have some serious volume when it spins like that. Cannot say I'm not jealous.
LOL! I know! I thought the same thing... so wish I had his hair...
We're going through a tooth hiatus with Caroline too. She lost those same 8 in a hurry and now...nothing. Kids in her class have almost all their adult teeth already. I thought her expander would push some out, nope. It's been a year since C lost her last tooth.
I love Ben's hair in that video! Reminds me of my brother's at that age.
Post a Comment