Search This Blog

Friday, March 08, 2013

HA!

I emailed Ben's teacher yesterday morning to let her know he was coming in with the class snack for the MSA test and that she may want to intercept it, lest he forget he has it and it ended up crushed out by the lockers.

She wrote back that he had actually been doing really well with remembering things lately but that she would go grab it from him so no one sat on it in the hallway.

I wrote back (because I can never resist replying to a reply... I really can't.... ) to thank her and also thanked her again for all her help with making sure he came home with everything he needed every day. (can't tell you how many times I have seen her chase him down the hall with his coat in the last month or so)

Amusingly enough, I arrived at school for pickup and who came wandering down the hall? Ben... with the teacher following close behind. They headed for the office....poked around in there for a little bit, came back out... I looked at her quizzically and she came over to tell me that he had lost his coat and they were looking for it.  They checked lost and found... not there. He couldn't even remember where he had put it down.

LOL.

I assured her it was fine. It has his name in it and always turns up eventually. Plus, it's supposed to be warming up.

TOO funny though.

No comments: