Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Angry...Bored....

That actually about sums up Simon's state of mind these days. Not sure what's eating at him... middle child stuff or school issues or what... but angry and bored are the two moods we are seeing the most often around here.

I always say they take turns being the challenging one. Right now, Ben is the easiest he has been in a year... and Jonathan, while still two and all that that entails, has kind of taken a chill pill too.  So, Simon was obviously next up to bat to give us a run for our money.

And so it goes... and so it goes...

Anyway, so he made this neato little thing at school yesterday with one of moms of a classmate. Not gonna lie, the design actually kinda blows my mind, being the spatially challenged person that I am...




2 comments:

Katie said...

A) Cool project
B) Simon seems so mature in his voice!
C) your house is so clean.

Erika said...

I want to make that!!!