The kids had a blast. We ended up having eleven guests plus Ben and Simon... we lost a couple to a stomach virus that morning, sadly. It was nice that this year, Ben chose his favorite friends instead of just "the entire class". It was clear the kids who came wanted to be there and really liked him. :) That was nice to see.
The group ate 36 bags of Gushers in 30 minutes. I paid for that later when we went out to dinner and Ben and Simon literally were out of their minds with sugar. I've never seen anything quite like it. I'm sure it didn't help that they got into the goodie bags on the way back and ate rock candy and pop rocks without me realizing it. So yeah... sugar high to the max. Yikes.
The employees at ET were so good with the kids. They made them feel safe (we didn't have a single kid not try to climb). They were really fun and energetic and they played awesome games with them.
Good thing we liked it because Simon has an identical party booked for HIS birthday. LOL.
Anyway, here are few pics. Videos coming soon after I extract them from my phone. :)








1 comment:
yay! looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment