Jonathan is currently obsessed with the Oh Yeah song from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Thank you to Tom for this.
He calls it the "Boom Boom" song and he'll sing it for you, complete with whispered, "Chick Chicka Chickahhhhhhh". He also likes to hear it over and over again on every electronic device we own.
He has it somehow bookmarked on my phone, which he is often carrying around as we run errands during the day. SO... my life now has this constant Ferris Bueller soundtrack.
I'm walking through the produce section at Safeway picking out produce to this.
I'm walking around Target to this.
Pulling up to the drive-through at the bank?
And perhaps my most favorite inappropriate timing -- I'm walking in the front doors of the elementary school and THIS is what everyone standing there hears.
Because I am not dorky enough, now I have a soundtrack. Thanks Jonathan... thanks for that.
5 comments:
I love it! And, I think it's great that you are making that kind of entrance.... Oh Yeah...Here comes Erin :-)
It could be a lot worse. He could love Wild Thing! :) I think that's hilarious!
HAHAHAHAHA. that's adorable. and classic!
That's the ringtone when my friend's husband calls her. I thought of Jonathan when I heard it go off yesterday and started laughing and had to explain it to her.
Judy, that's so funny!!!!
Post a Comment