Ben has been a mess of high-pitched whining for about a week now. He cries at the drop of a hat and is hard to console once he starts... none of this is particularly like him. So I had a "duh" mommy moment yesterday when he was playing and landed in my lap with his mouth open and I saw his two top teeth starting to cut through.
Poor little guy! It's mostly just swollen, red gums at this point, so this could last awhile longer... hopefully I will still have my sanity by the time the teeth make an appearance.
In other news, all of the seniors at my brother's school have to do this project where they interview a couple who has been married less than 10 years and has a baby. Unfortunately for my brother, they aren't allowed to use relatives. HA! So one of his friends grabbed us. I'm not sure what the point of the project is (although anyone who visits us when it's Benjamin's bedtime is going to come to the conclusion that abstinence for life is probably a good idea) or what he's going to ask us, but at any rate it should be interesting. Apparently, their first interview is due tomorrow and he's coming over tonight! A student after my own heart...
No comments:
Post a Comment