It's so neat now that Ben gets excited about things. He has definite likes and dislikes and shows it. A little while ago, Tom stopped here on his way home from a meeting to make a lunch to take back to work. The boy heard the key in the door, immediately STOPPED what he was doing (chewing on something, I think), whipped around and grinned ear to ear when he saw Tom. Then he let out a squeal, collapsed to his tummy and started motoring in daddy's direction. So freaking cute. At first, Tom wasn't going to stop and pick him up before he made lunch. Ben realized this, buried his face in the carpet and started to BAWL. So Tom picked him up. Back to pure joy. It's one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.
Then, just now, I popped in Baby Mozart and said, "Do you want to watch your show?" He smiled and then turned his attention toward the tv. When the Walt Disney logo came on the screen he smiled and laughed.
I just think it's so amazing what such cool little PEOPLE babies are!
~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment