Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

He's Not Gonna Like It...

Taking the boy to get him his flu shot this afternoon... I think he's starting to recognize the pediatrician's office and, unfortunately, associate it with getting stuck in the leg four times. Happily, today he will only get stuck once. But that doesn't mean he's going to like it any better. I'm wondering if I can talk the doctor into giving ME a flu shot while I'm there. Hrm. I'm pretty sure the grocery store pharmacy flu clinics aren't going to let me get one, since there's a shortage and I'm young, healthy and not pregnant. I called my OB's office and they are just taking names for when and IF they actually get their supply of flu vaccine.

What's up with there being ANOTHER shortage? You'd think after last year they would have improved the system a bit...

No comments: