1) Let's say I set out to make a four-ounce bottle. I fill the bottle with four ounces of water and add the correct amount of formula, which boosts the volume to five ounces. If Ben eats the whole thing, has he eaten five ounces, or four? I've been wondering about this since day one.
2) Daylight savings time is coming up on Saturday night. This is going to mess with The Boy's schedule, I know it. Should I try to keep him up an extra hour before bed or let him take a late nap to try and counteract this? Otherwise... I have a feeling we'll be back to getting up at 3a.m. to feed him. :(
3) Why does every pediatrician give different instructions for EVERYthing? This only further reinforces the fact that I should just make all this baby stuff up as I go along and leave the pediatrician's advice for things like ear infections and broken arms.
Thoughts and suggestions are welcome. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment