Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Boring Saturday... :)

But I am so happy it's just a boring Saturday and one not involving traveling or some major commitment!

First of all, I wanted to say good luck to Leslie, the writer of one of my favorite blogs. She's being induced today so we'll all finally learn the name of the baby currently dubbed Lima Bean. I hope everything goes perfectly for you!

Right now, Tom is playing with the boy while I do some quick house cleaning things that I couldn't get done during the week. Yay for daddies!

Later I think we're going to go check out some new houses they are building around the corner from us. We're not thinking about moving, just curious what's going up over there. Then we might mosey over to the Avenue and get some coffee and wander around with the boy for awhile.

See? Boring Saturday. I told ya! But it's soooooooo nice. :)

No comments: