Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I Have Forgiven Ebay/PayPal

You may remember that I had a little falling out with EBay/Paypal when someone who won a bid on my hardly used Playtex bottles turned out to be using a fraudulent credit card. I ended up OWING Paypal $37.00 on a $20 sale. Grr...

Well, I finally sucked it up and brought my account out of the red. Why? I have recently discovered the plethora of cheap baby clothes on Ebay! I got a pair of Christmas OshKosh overalls for $3.99... I'm bidding on another outfit right now for $5.00. Benjamin grows out of something just about every day, so it's hard for my checkbook to keep up... especially since he often will only wear something once or twice. So now I am shopping guilt-free. :)

Yay for Ebay. I'm still a little annoyed at PayPal, but I need them to facilitate my current buying obsession. :\

No comments: