Today we took Ben with us to Arundel Mills just to get out of the house. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets but other than that, didn't buy anything. Tom and I are horrible shoppers. I really could use some new clothes too, but I just can never find anything I like and feel like shelling out money for.
While we were there, I was going to get the boy's picture taken at Picture People because he was dressed so cute in teeny tiny khakis and a golf shirt. (He looked like Tom does when he leaves for work in the morning). Anyway, just take my word for it, it was cute. BUT, sadly, the boy managed to get sweet potatoes all over himself while we were feeding him at Johhny Rockets. Ah well, another time, I guess.
I'm in a little bit of a funk today. Lack of sleep I guess as well as various other issues too complicated to post about.
Going to watch The Apprentice re-edited show with Tom for awhile before I go to bed. Goodnight! :)
~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment