Search This Blog

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmma!

Benjamin is babbling "mamamamama"! :) He first started doing it when we were visiting with Jen and Ryan the other day. Jen actually noticed it before I did. Since then he's been doing it more and more! Maaaaaaaaaaaa! Mooooom! Mamamamamama! I know it's totally random and he has no idea what he's saying but it's so cute... I'm trying to catch it with the video camera, but of course, he makes it difficult.

The boy is also starting to cruise pretty well! We've been playing with him all afternoon in the living room and putting toys all around the coffee table for him to walk around and grab. He looks so proud of himself when he reaches one! He's still working on figuring out how to go around the corner of the table and not bump his head on the way up and on the way down. (lots of bumps today) But we're having so much fun! :)

After the boy takes his afternoon nap, we're taking him to see his Nan and Pap. Hey. that rhymed. Speaking of naps, I think I need one too...
~*~

No comments: