Hence, nothing interesting to write about.
We went to Gymboree yesterday (regular class for a makeup, not preschool). I knew it'd be a small class since most people would be scared off the the snow. There were three little boys. It was blissful. Ben ran in circles for an entire hour, which made both of us happy.
His godmother came over later to play for a couple hours while my mom and I hit the mall. Of course I found a ton of cute NONmaternity clothes, but didn't have the heart to buy them only to have to stare at them for the next 3-4 months until they fit. No thanks. My mom, who CAN wear normal clothes, couldn't find anything to buy either. The trip was not a total bust, however, because I got a pina colada smoothie.
The snow was a big nonevent. I wish it would either NOT snow anymore or snow 20 inches so my husband can't get to work no matter how long he shovels.
OB appointment today... other than that? No excitement to speak of... (yawn)
No comments:
Post a Comment