Remind me not to procreate in the summertime anymore.
You should see my spring calendar pages! (and don't even get me started on April and May)
Take March ALONE. Basically, every day from the 16-31 has something on it, either birthday related for Ben or me, (plus, we have several friends with March birthdays) or for our anniversary.
April? Tom's bday, my brother's birthday and Easter.
May? Tom's brothers' birthdays and a little thing called a due date... SHEESH.
I really need to get started thinking about the details of Benjamin's party. It's booked and the invitations finally went out yesterday. But I haven't ordered a cake or food for the parents or given thought to anything else. I might nix goody bags. Can I do that? Or would that be lame? This is so not like me. I'm usually all over this stuff. In another time, the invites would have gone out two weeks ago! But that time? It has passed... ;) Pregnancy brain and non-napping child are slowly killing my organizational side.
No comments:
Post a Comment