Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ah HA...

Though in a better mood today, Ben is still not himself.

His Gymboree teacher came out during class to ask me what was up with him... she said he was like a deer in the headlights. He really was... he's been quiet and kinda out of it ALL day. So we came home after and I went upstairs to get his froggie and binkie. He immediately fell into my arms and rested his head on my shoulder. (aww!!)

I laid down on the couch with him and he was out within ten minutes. It's been an hour and he's still sleeping. Poor little guy. I know he was overtired. He was up late the night before last and didn't sleep well last night, so I guess it just caught up with him. I'm relieved he finally passed out... I'm hoping the nap will bring cheerful, energetic Benjamin back!

No comments: