I forgot to post about our recent Benjamin breakthrough. You may remember that we had to take a little hiatus from church after Ben started spazzing out in the Sunday school. I still don't know where that came from or what it was about, but six months later, we decided the time had come to brave it again. We had gotten a postcard in the mail a couple months ago that he had been moved up to the older 2's-3's room, so I thought the change of scenery might be just the thing we needed.
So two weeks ago, we went... and we held our breath for every minutes of the
hour-long service. And ... he had a great time! They didn't have to page us and he didn't blink an eye when we left. This week, again, NO problems. He ran right in and then afterward, excitedly told us about all the things they did. I'm excited! It's nice to be able to go again, especially with Easter coming up and with Too's birth just around the corner. (I really wanted to be established somewhere by the time our second child was born... when Ben was born, we still hadn't found a church.)
I'll never know what set him off in the first place, but for now, things seem to be back to normal. Whew! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment