Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Six Years...

Today is our six-year wedding anniversary. Kids seemed so far off six years ago! Now we're a few weeks away from having two... I remember thinking/wondering when we got married how the whole children thing would play out. What would we have first? What combination would we end up with when we were finished? Girls? Boys? Two of one and one of the other? What would their names be? I now know the answer to 2/3 of that puzzle... and I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out.

Even better? Turns out I married a man who is an AMAZING father... :) (he's an amazing husband too, but seeing as this is Ben's blog... I figured I'd stick to the daddy thing) ;)

We're dropping Benjamin off with my inlaws tonight so we can go out to dinner and celebrate. The rest of the day, the three of us have spent together playing and hanging out. Seemed the right thing to do this year... low-key and quiet... maybe we'll actually go away alone together next year? :) At that point I will have left Benjamin overnight at least once, so maybe I'll be okay with it... ;)

If you've never watched our little wedding video, here's a link. I think it captures us pretty well. ;)

No comments: