What a crazy, busy weekend!
Friday, Benjamin's Aunt Debbie came over to play while my mom took me out to lunch. We went to this cool little place and had high tea. It was really yummy and fun! :) They brought me cake in a teacup that I got to keep!
Saturday afternoon I had my 3D ultrasound. Benjamin was SO cute during it... he even talked to the baby. "Hi baby!! What are you doing in there?" Adorable!
Saturday NIGHT, Ben hung out with my inlaws and Tom took me out for birthday dinner at The Melting Pot. Gah. I love that place. It's dangerous. I just want to jump into the pot of cheese and/or chocolate and swim around. I managed to control myself though and eat just enough that I enjoyed it, but not so much that I lost it to the pregnancy sqished-stomach pukies later. ;) I also got my birthday present, which was a really cool stereo/cd player/IPod dock for the living room. Tom also did a lot of work on the bathroom, trying to install the new faucet. It's ALMOST in. ;) Maybe tonight!
Yesterday, we went out to our friends Jen and Josh's new house for Luke's 2nd birthday! It was boys boys boys galore and Benjamin had a blast. Luke was adorable... he's obsessed with "Cars" right now, so everything was a Cars theme. I told Jenn (who is pregnant and due the first week of July) I hope he jumps onto Star Wars because the boys can have light saber battles this summer at my aunt's pool while we busy ourselves taking care of the new babies!
Last night, we went to my inlaws' house for a combination St. Patty's day dinner one day late and my birthday. Ben had a blast playing with his uncles and my mother in law made YUMMY chocolate pudding for dessert in my honor. I ate mine AND most of Ben's. Yeah. I regretted that later (paid for it with puking and subsequent all night heartburn) but it was SO SO SO good going down. ;)
So yeah, that's why there has been no blogging this weekend. Tres busy! Today I'm hoping to spend catching up around the house and trying to take a nap. I caught a little cold from Benjamin plus I was up almost all night... so it's going to be a LONG day. Wish me luck!
Next weekend is BEN'S birthday bonanza!
No comments:
Post a Comment