As per usual after a busy weekend like this last one was, I am spending today in social hibernation. (all you extraverts are reading this and are like, "Huh?!") Ben is just quietly playing and I've been doing laundry, Freecycling junk out of my laundry room and just generally laying low. It's 1:30 and both of us are still in our pj's. ;)
Also getting some things done on the nesting front... I got out the bassinet and am washing the bedding. I also put the mattress pad and sheet in Too's crib. I'm trying to space out what I have left to do so I leave something for those last few really annoying weeks. I still have to get the infant seat out of the attic and install it and dig out some of the other baby things out of there too... floor playmat, swing, bouncy seat... yada yada. My attic is going to seem spacious again for awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment