Ben was just not himself yesterday... he woke up in a bad mood. He had some kind of crying fit almost immediately over something I can't even remember. But eventually he asked to lay down on the couch with his froggie, so I'm thinking he was tired.
The rest of the day went kind of like that. He really should have taken a nap, but I don't even SUGGEST that anymore unless he does. Good grief.
He even wet his pants yesterday, which he hasn't done since we first started potty training.
Then, to top it off, he was playing outside yesterday afternoon and he actually ASKED to go inside. Needless to say, he was in bed and asleep by 7:30 last night. I sure hope he's nice and reset today! Poor little guy! He does have a cough, but I'm chalking it up to allergies because we've had all the windows open for the last few days and he doesn't seem sick otherwise. He has his 3-year physical on Friday, so we'll see... I'm sure there is another season of Zyrtec on the horizon. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment