Benjamin really is doing well with the potty training. He has only had the one accident in two weeks. I really wish he'd stop panicking when he has to poop though... he was doing great and then started going back to freaking out and saying he needs a diaper for that.
It's fine with me since I'm all about doing this on his timetable. The last thing I want is a kid who holds it in for weeks because I'm pressuring him too much. But when I'm driving and he starts with the poop-freak-out, it's not good. On the way to my inlaws' house last night, we actually had to pull over and put him in a Pullup because he was throwing such a fit. It's actually kind of sad because he does it so he won't pee in his underwear and the poor kid gets himself ALL kinds of worked up.
We ran errands all morning today and he did great. As long as there has been an instance of "#2" recently, I don't think twice about taking him out in underwear anymore. Kinda cool how that part just "clicked". :) I'm sure the other thing will follow soon. Not sure how to work the overnights and naps, but we'll cross that bridge, as we have everything else, when we come to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment