Search This Blog

Thursday, August 06, 2009

You'd Think I'd Learn to Check the Weather...

Had pool plans this morning. Such a lovely way to kill a good three hours and guarantee a nice, long nap for Little Dude and a nice, long stretch of unwinding quiet time for the Big Dude. Woke up to rain. Despite all the weather predicting resources available to me, I somehow didn't see this coming. Ah well.

I actually might take Ben to look at Halloween costumes this morning. He's pretty set on what he wants to be already, so I thought we'd go scope out prices at Party City to see if they beat what I've found on the internet. (yes, they already have their entire Halloween section set up) So that'll kill a little time. After that, all bets are off and I think we may be resorting to a combination of movies, Legos, playdough and moonsand until naptime. At least we have later afternoon/evening plans for dinner to look forward to at my parents house and the Amazing Aunt Debbie will be there too! Woohoo! :)

In the meantime, Ben is still sleeping and I'm enjoying some quiet time with Simon, Blues Clues and my cup of coffee... he's watching it as intently as I watch Lost. It's kind of amusing... ;)

No comments: