Gah. I hope today is better than yesterday. Simon pulled a no-nap on Monday and the effects carried over into yesterday. He was SO whiny from the minute he got out of bed. He ended up sitting on the chair THREE times before 10a.m. And then, he threw a total fit and HIT me, which landed him in a FOURTH time out in his bed. When I went in to talk to him, I rocked him for few minutes... he looked up at me and announced he wanted to lay down. He then napped from 10:45-12:45...
That. Was. A. Very. Long. Day.
Thankfully, bedtime was mostly without incident, (there have been some issues since the bad thunderstorm a week ago)... so I'm hoping he has righted himself today and will nap at his usual time, because yeah, SO not ready to give up naps, obviously.
Off to make my second cup of coffee to gear up for this day...
No comments:
Post a Comment