Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nighttime Pics...

I needed a picture for the frame in the bathroom. (the current one is of just Ben when we was oh.... about 18 months old.. LOL)
So I dragged out the camera during tubbies last night, much to my husband's horror. I'm not sure if he thought I was taking backside pictures or what... but anyway, here's my new bathroom frame pic. ;)


Then, Simon wanted me to take his picture in his firetruck... I think that's the first time he's requested a picture, so I obliged. Wish the bottom one wasn't blurred on his face... (sigh)



Ugh. In other news, I think I need to put the rail back on Simon's crib today. I don't know what happened, but sometime after a really bad thunderstorm a week ago, he decided that continually getting out of his bed was an option. I'm hoping putting the rail back on the crib temporarily will be a consequence he will actually GET. At least then, I can let him scream angrily in his bed for a bit and pass out, as opposed to wandering the halls and screaming. Seriously. Not a fun phase going on over here right now. Again, practically NOTHING I learned with Ben applies to Simon. We never ever ever ever ever not once had a problem with Ben not staying in his bed at night. (now, actually going to sleep is another story... but he never got out)

No comments: