Ben is positively DREADING kindergarten.
He's resigned to it and I don't see him putting up a fight next week or anything, and I know he'll like it once he gets there, but he is certainly not bouncing off the walls excited about it. He's very afraid he is going to have to "sit and write with a pencil all day". I've have told him all about recess and gym class and other fun things he'll do, and so have his friends who have already been through Kindergarten, but so far, he's not convinced.
So anyway, recently, he said to me, "I'm REALLY tired of everyone talking to me about kindergarden." (I kinda get that. Everywhere we go, people ask him if he's ready for school and if he's excited and yada blah blah)
Then yesterday (this is the funny part), we were watching tv and a commercial came on for Leapfrog something or other. There was a line in there about getting kids ready for school/back to school.
Ben looked at Tom and says, all exasperated, "Even the TELEVISION wants me to go to kindergarden!!!!"
LOL!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment