I spent part of the morning reading books to Simon while he sat on the potty. (poop window) Every time he got up, I stopped reading. I thought for sure it would work. He sat there for a good half hour and we read half the books on his bookshelf.
I eventually had to go get a shower, so left him sitting there with a book and told Tom to keep an ear out.
I guess eventually he got down. But then the next thing I heard was Tom excitedly congratulating him. Apparently, he had pulled his own pants down, ran back to the potty himself, and sat down. He called Tom in to "hold his hands" and Tom reminded him that basketball players poop on the potty and that he could be like a basketball player. I guess that was what sold him because lo and behold (chorus of angels), he did it.
Hopefully this is going to be a trend. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment